Sergeant Stanley Parkinson Royal Pioneer Corps & Fire Brigade
1939-45 Star. Defence Medal. War Medal 1939-45. Coronation Medal 1953.
Fire Brigade Long Service Medal. Efficiency Medal 'Territorial'.
Stanley Parkinson served in the Royal Pioneer Corps as a Territorial during World War 2. He later joined the Fire Service.
The Coronation Medal is unconfirmed.
This group of medals is one I have not been able to find any detail on. They are in effect 'work in progress' as one day something additional may well be uncovered. Please feel free to contact me should you know of, or have any information on this man.
- 1939-45 Star: Unnamed as awarded.
- Defence Medal: Unnamed as awarded.
- War Medal 1939-45: Unnamed as awarded.
- Coronation Medal 1952: Unnamed as awarded.
- Fire Brigade Long Service & Good Conduct Medal: LDG FIREMAN STANLEY PARKINSON
- Efficiency Medal: 4803380 SJT. S.PARKINSON. R.P.C.6416
This page last updated 2 Mar 17